Welcome 2018 Campus Safety Conference Sponsors!
Thank you once again for agreeing to participate in this year's conference. We are pleased to provide you with this sponsor guideline/kit. It includes everything you need to know as a sponsor including the floor plan, order forms, shipping directions and other important information. Please click each category for more details.
Complimentary Staff Passes
Event, Session, Workshop and Reception Sponsors: 4 Passes
Tabletop, Hot Topic, and Break Sponsors: 2 Passes
Please refer to your sponsorship agreement to confirn how many passes are included.
Registration includes the conference sessions, panels, hot topic meetups, receptions, meals and sponsor showcase (Save $599 per person).
Register Your Team
- Click here to access the registration page
- Change the registration category to 'Sponsor Staff'
- Enter the sponsor code that was provided in the promo field
- Complete the registration form and submit it to complete your registration
- You do not need to complete the attendee profile section.
Should you have any questions, need assistance and/or additional sponsor staff passes, please contact Olivia Roma.
Pre-Conference (Optional Add On)
The day before the conference, there will be two pre-conferences taking place for just $49 ($99 value)!
Please click here for information on the pre-conferences and to register.
Invite your friends and colleagues to the conference! Provide them with the registration link and the VIP code to SAVE $300 off the full registration price. Please be sure to provide the VIP code that was given to you.
Please note, this code can’t be used towards the pre-conferences, previously registered attendees and/or combined with other discounts.
Should you have any questions and/or need assistance accessing the VIP code, please contact Olivia Roma.
Sponsorship packages that include a tabletop will contain the following:
- (1) 6' draped table
- Total space for display (including furniture is 10'W x 7'D and is not delinated by drape
- (2) Chairs
- (1) Wastebasket
- Shared wifi
- Should you plan to show videos or demos, we encourage that you embed them prior to arrival OR purchase a wired internet connection from the hotel.
- Wired internet is not included with the tabletop. Please click here to see the AV options and here to complete the credit card authorization form. When completed, please e-mail it to Alisa Corrales or fax it to +1 703 713 3410 with ATTN: Alisa Corrales.
- Share fee, if applicable, is $1,000.
- There will be no charge for electricity should you bring your own extension cords and power strips.
Floor Plan & Assignments
Download the Floor Plan and Table Assignments
If you did not confirm your table number in the contract, we have selected it for you.
To confirm your table assignment, please contact Olivia Roma.
We encourage that you take advantage of this opportunity to be creative with your tabletop. Below are some helpful tips and tricks to having a successful tabletop display.
- Keep your area clean!
- Make sure your signage is clear and easy for attendees to read.
- Encourage visitors!
- Flyers, demos, videos etc. are great ways approaches that bring value and attract attendees to visit your tabletop.
- Handouts such as pens, usbs or other valuable items encourages attendees to visit your table and help promote your company after the event.
- It can be as simple as having candy at your tabletop to being super creative and bringing a special guest i.e. up and coming celebrity, retired celebrity etc. are some great ways to attract attendees to your tabletop.
- Organize your leads.
- Have a fish bowl, envelope or sign in sheet to keep track of your leads.
- For helpful on-site tips, please see the onsite section.
For more helpful tips and tricks, please click here.
Tabletop Display Requirements
When planning out your tabletop display, please be sure to note the following:
- All display materials must be placed on the surface of the table.
- No additional equipment may be in the surrounding area EXCEPT floor banners which should be 10 ft wide by 6 ft deep.
- No signs, banners flags etc. may be displayed from the ceilings or walls. They can be attached to the table.
- Nothing can be attached to the columns, walls, floors or other parts of the exhibit area without permission from the proper building authority.
- Distribution of promotional gummed stickers and/or labels is strictly prohitibited. Fluids, caustic or staining, must not be used where they may damage floor coverings.
- Please do not leave any valuables unattended. The Campus Safety Conference and the hotel will not be responsible for any lost or damaged items.
- To avoid a situation from occurring, we encourage that you bring any valuable materials with you when you are not present at the table.
- Other props such as pipe and drape, plants etc. will not be available.
- Sponsors are responsible for their own tabletop from the shipping of materials all the way to sending back any materials.
Whether you are part of the planning process or on-site execution, we are here to help you maximize your company's ROI. In order to do this, you must make sure that you have everything you need. Below are some tips to help you prepare for the conference. We have created customize a customized materials and checklist for your conveneince.
Download Sponsor Check List
Download Sponsor Materials List
Click here to see other ways you can maximize your company's ROI when participating in this year's conference.
Order & Shipping Forms
We encourage that you review the sponsor guidelines to see what we recommend you bring to save costs on-site.
Should you need to order/rent anything we recommend you work directly with the in-house AV team.
To view their options and to place an order, please be sure to do the following prior to arrival:
- Please click here to see the AV options.
- Click here to complete the credit card authorization form.
Should you have any regarding AV, please do not hesitate to contact Alisa Corrales.
Shipping to the Conference
The hotel has limited storage space.
Please be sure to have materials arrive to the hotel NO EARLIER THAN MONDAY, JULY 16, 2018.
The hotel's preferred provider is FedEx as they usually stop by the hotel at least twice a day.
You can use UPS as well.
To set up a shipment, please use the following links:
Please use the any of the links listed above to see delivery prices, schedule and manage a pick up etc.
To ensure that you have the correct information and to assist the hotel with receiving your materials, I have created a custom shipping label.
We encourage that you tape this next to the provider's shipping label so the hotel can recognize it upon delivery.
When labeleing your box, you will see a column labeled as box #. This information will help you with the shipping manifest below.
Download the Shipping Label
After the materials are shipped, you have to hope that everything arrives as planned. To assist you with keeping track of everything that is being shipped as well as cross checking to ensure that everything has arrived, we have created a shipping and return shipping manifest.
Download the Shipping Manifest
Shipping After the Conference
If you will be sending any materials back to your company, you will be responsible for scheduling a pick up.
Use the links provided in the shipping to conference to create a label, the Campus Safety Conference label (optional) and the shipping manifest.
To schedule a pickup, I recommend that you schedule this prior to arrival or prior to the showcase opening.
To schedule a pickup, please use the following links:
Please note, should you need to leave prior to the scheduled pickup, the Campus Safety Conference and the hotel are not responsible for your materials.
Social Media & Marketing
Connect with us on social media so we can help each other promote your company's participation!
Don't forget to use the #CSC18 and #WhatYouDoMatters
We have created custom images and logos just for you to use when marketing the conference!
Please click here to download all customized images and logos.
Another great way to promote your company's participation and the conference is to e-mail your clients and prospects. We have created an e-mail for you to use to send to your clients and prospects.
To use the sample e-mail...
- Download the Sample E-mail
- Update the fields highlighted in yellow
- E-mail it to your Clients and Prospects!
If you prefer to create your own e-mail, please be sure to include...
Sponsor Showcase Hours
Thursday, July 19, 2018 from 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
Sponsor Showcase Setup
Thursday, July 19, 2018 from 7:00 am - 10:00 am
Sponsor Showcase Breakdown
Thursday, July 19, 2018 from 4:00 pm - 4:45 pm
We have strategically built the schedule so attendees have the time and opportunity to visit the Sponsor Showcase during the hot topic meetups and sessions that do not apply to them.
Sponsors are encouraged to attend the receptions.
Below is the conference schedule for your convenience.
|Wednesday, July 18, 2018||2:00 pm - 5:00 pm||Pre-Conferences (Optional add on)|
|5:00 pm - 6:30 pm||Welcome Reception|
|Thursday, July 19, 2018||7:00 am - 10:00 am||Sponsor Setup|
|7:00 am - 8:00 am||Registration and Breakfast|
|8:00 am - 5:30 pm||Conference|
|9:30 am - 10:00 am||Networking Break|
|11:00 am - 4:00 pm||Sponsor Showcase|
|12:00 pm - 1:30 pm||Attendee Lunch|
|3:00 pm - 3:30 pm||Networking Break|
|4:00 pm||Sponsor Breakdown|
|5:30 pm||Conferences Concludes for the Day|
|5:30 pm - 6:30 pm||Networking Reception|
|Friday, July 20, 2018||7:00 am - 8:00 am||Breakfast|
|8:00 am - 12:30 pm||Conference|
|12:30 pm||Conference Adjourns|
Please note, the schedule is subject to change. For the most updated schedule, please click here.
- The attendee's dress code is business casual.
- Typical attire for sponsors is business casual or business. Feel free to wear attire with your company's logo to help promote as a sponsor.
- Please use your best judgment when selecting attire for the conference.
This is the most important part! To maximize the most out of your sponsorship package, here are some helpful tips to keep in mind.
- Put on silent or vibrate.
- Being on your cellphone sends a negative message to attendees about you and your company.
- Avoid having them out as much as possible.
- Keep your table clean!
- Hide any extra cords that may show.
- Avoid sitting in your chairs.
- Sitting in your chair as attendees walk by sends a negative message.
- Stand up preferably in front or next to your table to show attendees you care!
- Engage with your attendeees!
- Take advantage of this face-to-face opportunity.
- Be friendly, outgoing and assertive to the attendees. Welcome them to your tabletop.
- Network as much as possible.
- Attend sessions, receptions or even walk around to meet and network with attendees.
- Most importantly, enjoy participating as a sponsor and enjoy the conference!
Hotel, Travel & Things To Do
July 18 - 20, 2018
Hyatt Regency Dulles
2300 Dulles Corner Boulevard
Herndon, VA 20171
Amenities/NotesGuestroom includes wifi and outdoor self-parking (based on availability) and airport transfers.
Hotel rate is subject to applicable taxes and fees i.e. resort fees.
There are limited rooms available at this special rate and could sell out before the deadline. Please book your room as soon as possible to avoid this.
IMPORTANT: We do not work with third party vendors. Should a third party reach out to you, do not proceed and contact us immediately.
MAKE YOUR RESERVATION NOW!
Call (703) 713-1234 and mention Campus Safety
Click here to reserve online.
Make your hotel reservation before the rooms sell out!
Cut-Off Date: Tuesday, June 26, 2018
Accommodations must be booked before the deadline listed.
Discounted rates could sell out before the deadline as there are limited rooms available. Make your reservation as soon as possible to avoid this.
Cancellation Policy: Before 4:00 pm 48 hours prior to arrival.
Reservation Policy: Please provide a credit card upon booking to guarantee your reservation.
Traveling by Ground
The hotel offers complimentary shuttles from the Dulles International Airport to the hotel and nearby hotspots in Reston, VA.
The IAD Shuttle leaves from the hotel every 30 minutes beginning at 4:15 am through 12:15 am.
The shuttle picks up at the airport every 30 minutes from 4:30 am ending at 12:30 am.
The airport pick up location is curbs 2A and 2H, in lower baggage claim.
The Reston Town Center shuttle departs from the Hotel each day at 4:45 pm, 6:45 pm, and 8:45pm.
Complimentary outdoor self-parking is available at the hotel.
For directions, methods of transportation etc., please click here.
Things To Do
Click here to see local dining and attractions near the hotel.
Click here for further information on local attractions.
Click here to see what is going on while you are in town.
We are here to help! Please do not hesitate to contact...
508-663-1500 ext. 247
508-663-1500 ext. 299
Looking to upgrade your sponsorship package?
Great news! Download the 2018 Sponsor Prospectus and contact your sponsor representative.
Campus Safety Publisher
Advertising and Sponsorship Sales
Advertising and Sponsorship Sales
Advertising and Sponsorship Sales