REGISTER BEFORE APRIL 15
August 6 - 8
- Welcome & Networking Receptions
- Keynotes, Sessions, and Workshops
- Sponsor Showcase
- Optional Add on
- Available ONLY with Conference Pass
- 1 Pre-Conference Session
August 7 ONLY
- 1:30 PM-7:00 PM ONLY
- Sponsor Showcase
- Tech Track Sessions ONLY
- Networking Reception
Payment Policies is as follows:
- We accept all major credit cards as payment.
- You also have the option to make a check payment or present a PO for payment -- just click on "Pay By Check" when you complete your registration.
- Payment must be paid within 30 days of registration.
- Registration must be paid prior to the conference.
- For purchase orders, please send a copy of your completed and signed purchase order including your badge/reference number to the above address or e-mail it to Olivia Roma at Olivia.Roma@emeraldexpo.com.
- A $25 fee will be charged for all returned checks.
- Should you need a W9, please e-mail Olivia.Roma@emeraldexpo.com.
- If your school, campus or organization has previously attended a Campus Safety Conference AND you plan to pay by check, you will need to set us up a new vendor as our information has changed.
- Please mail a copy of your registration when sending checks. Checks should be made payable to the address listed below.
- Emerald Expositions, LLC
Attention: Olivia Roma
Campus Safety Conference - EAST
111 Speen Street, Suite 200
Framingham, MA 01701
Want to attend Campus Safety Conference but not sure exactly who from your team will attend?
No problem! Register now to lock in the lowest price and change names right up until Friday, August 2, without any fees or penalties.
If you're interested in securing the earliest discounts, but there's a chance you can't make it, it's ok. Cancel any registration before Tuesday, July 9 to avoid a cancellation fee. Cancellations made after this date will be charged the registration fee.
- You must be 18 years or older to attend this attend.
- In order to confirm your registration, payment must be received prior to the conference. A $25 fee will be charged for all returned checks.
- Should you need to cancel your registration, it must be received in writing prior to Tuesday, July 9 in order to receive a refund.
- Cancellations received after this date are not eligible for a credit or refund.
- Should you need to transfer your registration to another person, please notify us by Friday, August 2.
- By attending the Campus Safety Conference you acknowledge and agree to grant Campus Safety the right at the Event to record, film, photograph, or capture your likeness in any media now available or hereafter developed and to distribute, broadcast, use, or otherwise globally to disseminate, in perpetuity, such media without any further approval from you or any payment to you. This grant to Campus Safety includes, but is not limited to, the right to edit such media, the right to use the media alone or together with other information, and the right to allow others to use or disseminate the media.
- When you register to attend the conference, you acknowledge that your information could be shared with sponsors from the conference.
One of the top things attendees say is that they wish they brought their team with them!
For more details on group pricing, contact Olivia Roma at Olivia.Roma@emeraldexpo.com or 774-505-8032.
"Having two or more people go to this conference allows
us to see what other school districts across the country
are doing, what ideas they have, and why they were
implementing them. It provides a wealth of knowledge
from different perspectives and a script to get the entire
district to buy into why campus safety is so important."
Eddie Salas, Director of Safety
Dan McKeon, Principal
West Babylon Unified School District
"When you go as a team, you are able to attend different
sessions, share information, and bounce ideas off one
another. It makes a huge difference when you go as
a team versus going by yourself."
Lumus Russell III School Resource Officer
Greg Sanchez, School Resource Officer
City of Hercules Police Department